Re: What would make GitHub even better for us?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 23:10:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2021, Dennis Clarke via curl-library wrote:

> Not sure why anyone would want to do open source work within github

GitHub has several benefits, a primary one being that "everyone" is already
there, has an account and knows how to work with it.

We use git. We can leave the service at the first signs of them misbehaving
and we wouldn't risk any source code.

If core contributors would feel strongly about GitHub being the wrong place
for us, we could discuss going somewhere else. But if not, I think we have
more important stuff to do.