Re: How to stop bearer tokens leaking

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 02:03:36 +0100

On 11/5/21 16:40, Stephen Booth via curl-library wrote:

> I missed the --oauth-bearer option because I checked the flags on an
> old box  with an old curl version :-)

Your version is more than 8 years old ! :-( You better upgrade, as a lot
of other more serious security problems have been fixed since then.

Please note also that argument obfuscation does not reduce the leakage
risk to 0: there's still a tiny time between the program start and the
info erasure, and it even does not work for some OSes.