Re: Has the time come to drop NSS?

From: Daniel Gustafsson via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 11:16:22 +0100

> On 31 Jan 2022, at 23:07, Jason Proctor via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se> wrote:

> Not to say one way or the other on deprecating NSS support, but the NSPR functions it calls do still have some documentation online --
>
> https://www-archive.mozilla.org/projects/nspr/

While thats true, that site is also a snapshot from 2008 carrying a warning
that some content may be unchanged since 1998, with NSPR 4.6 cited as the
latest release while a recent NSS requires NSPR 4.32 (4.33 is the latest).
It's not really a substitute for an actual API documentation.

--
Daniel Gustafsson		https://vmware.com/