Re: Setting CURLOPT_SSLENGINE to tpm2tss

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 23:20:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 Aug 2022, Winnie Poon via curl-library wrote:

> [Resending as it was linked to a previous unrelated topic]

(This **reply** of yours is also still "linked" to the previous topic
precicely because you used reply.)

> I'm trying to set CURLOPT_SSLENGINE to "tpm2tss" and it comes back with:
>
> "A requested feature, protocol or option was not found built-in in this
> libcurl due to a build-time decision."
>
> May i get some pointers how to build libcurl to support this on ubuntu?

Here's the code section that decides if OpenSSL engines are enabled:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/lib/vtls/openssl.c#L85-L89

It seems to me then that your OpenSSL build has them disabled.