Trying out WebSockets ?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 23:57:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hello friends,

My work on the new WebSockets API for libcurl has now gotten up to speed again
after a brief slowdown period during the summer.

If anyone has a use case for websockets support and wants to work with me to
try out the new websockets API early, I'm very interested in getting in touch.

Early days and everything, but I think it would be useful to get a reality
check sooner rather than later.

We can take it here, or in the WebSockets discuss thread on GitHub:
https://github.com/curl/curl/discussions/9107

The WebSockets pull-request is here: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/8995