Uploading a filename containing unicode using curl_mime_filedata on Windows

From: Taw via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 15:51:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
I am trying to upload a file using this examplehttps://curl.se/libcurl/c/postit2.html

The problem is that, on Windows, if that file contains unicode characters, it does not work.It seems a known problem, because cURL uses "fopen" internally, which does not work on Windows.https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/345
https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/3675

And the proposed solution is to use this functionhttps://curl.se/libcurl/c/curl_mime_data_cb.html

My question is: those bugs are quite old, are there newer simpler solutions to this problem? Maybe a newer function, I don't know...
Thank you