Need to upload file with dynamic speed

From: cyberwoodman via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:07:00 +0200

Dear community.
Please help me to take a control over upload speed dynamically during the
file transfer.
it seems i can use
CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE,
                          curl_off_t maxspeed);
only as manual says on per transfer basis:
"Options set with this function call are valid for all forthcoming
transfers performed using this handle. The options are not in any way reset
between transfers, so if you want subsequent transfers with different
options, you must change them between the transfers. You can optionally
reset all options back to internal default with curl_easy_reset."

I tried to pause upload set curl_easy_setopt with different speed and this
didn't help.