RE: CURLINFO_REDIRECT_COUNT

From: Mellergård, Daniel via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 23:15:00 +0000

Running towards another server I get zero (0) redirects, so that seems more logical. Nevertheless, the CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL and CURLOPT_URL is the same for the (troubling) other server, given one (1) redirect.

Another observation that might be interesting, is that the troubling server is causing the CURLOPT_PREREQFUNCTION to be called about twice per transfer (not sure if it’s exactly valid). For transfer to the server resulting in zero redirects, it seems it’s only one call per transfer (maybe two in some cases, but at least not very often).

Any ideas?