Re: NSS and gskit are getting the axe

From: Calvin Buckley via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:26:42 -0300

Lack of easily available CI environments for i is by far the biggest
pain point. I’ve been poking the IBM people I know to improve the
situation.

(The annoying thing it's harder to have a disposable environment, for
reproducibility/security's sake. Even "just a box" is better than the
current status though though.)

WRT what Timothe said, I don’t think native Perl is useful (it’s highly
unmaintained AFAIK, and platform differences will probably make porting
the test runner annoying) , but you could use the AIX Perl to run tests
against the ILE curl. But even then, once you have a CI box, you can at
least run compile smoke tests.