LibCurl 8.0 with OpenSSL30 - 401 unauthorized connection to SCEP Server (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol)

From: Priyanka Chauhan4 via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 10:51:27 +0000

Hi,

In my current application we are connecting to SCEP server using libcurl 8.0.
Earlier we were using OpenSSL 102 version with Libcurl 8.0 version. Now we are migrating to OpenSSL 30 version, so we are using OpenSSL30 with Libcurl 8.0

We are facing issue - while connecting to SCEP server via libcurl 8.0 with OpenSSL 3.0 however the same sample code is working with OpenSSL 102.

Please review the code and output - https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/21585. Posted the same question in openssl community.
Please help me to troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
Priyanka