is it posible using websocket API with multi handlers with select?

From: José Luis Zabalza Cestau via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 09:05:30 +0000

Hello

I try to read data from several descriptors (for example stdin 0 descriptor or serial port descriptor), wait data from a websocket connection and send http get query at a time.

My first try was a modified https://curl.se/libcurl/c/multi-legacy.html example. I can read a command from keyboard, send a http query, and connect to websocket, at time but periodic data received form websocket don't wakeap the select.

Any idea.

Thanks in advanced.