Re: Curl segfault in curl_multi_perform

From: Richard W.M. Jones via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:54:54 +0100

Could you try the attached program? This crashes 100% for me, same
stack trace as before.

You will still need to set up an h2c Apache server yourself, with a
large (eg. 10G) file hosted, so that's a bit of a pain, but hopefully
with a standalone program this should be easier to debug. (Not ruling
out a problem with the program itself!)

Rich.

nbdkit - Flexible, fast NBD server with plugins
https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit