Unreal Engine 5 SMTP Mail Sender with libcurl

From: Frozen Forest via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 14:56:15 +0300

Hello, I am working on Unreal Engine 5 runtime mail sender plugin based on
libcurl

*Windows Version 7.83.1*
*Android Version 7_75_0*
*These are embedded to Unreal Engine and we can't change them unless we
change source code.*

I have to send multiple attachments to* "To, Cc, Bcc" targets with proper
mail subject.*
If I use *payload_source *method, I can see subject and all recipients are
in correct group but I can't attach any file.
If I use *mime* method, I can't integrate my header to mail. So, I can send
all my files correctly to all my recipients but there is no subject and Cc,
Bcc groups.

*my codes are in here. Header related functions start from 146*
https://gist.github.com/ffreality/c5d4fbd1e7226ea887c226ab3ed3fef6

I integrated some into comments on the top to explain Unreal's workflow.
If I solve this problem with your help, I will happily open my plugin to
ecosystem as open source.

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day !