Re: Unreal Engine 5 SMTP Mail Sender with libcurl

From: Frozen Forest via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 00:44:05 +0300

My problem was header integration while using mime example.

as you can see in my gist, I commented out payloads and also used mimes.
I couldn't solve the problem until now.

Some reason, slist_append didn't append info from my header array. So, I
used same variables on append directly without \r\n at the end.

Currently it works as expected (mostly).
I just need to improve message body.