Re: Cirrus CI limiting free compute time

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 11:04:38 -0700

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 04:06:17PM +0200, Jimmy Sjölund via curl-library wrote:
> Considering that Cirrus CI lists curl and use the logo on their first page

I didn't notice that before! Usually, it's the companies that pay to show up
on the curl sponsors page. curl has become such a trusted brand that companies
now want to have it on their own pages!

> they might be open for some kind of sponsorship, if contacted?

I'm guessing if this were an option they would have reached out to us ahead of
time so I don't have high hopes, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Dan