Going back to physical curl up in 2024?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 10:06:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

(cross-posted to curl-library but keep follow-ups to the curl-meet list
please.)

We did not have any curl up at all in 2023. Mostly because I have not pushed
myself into organizing one. The previous one was done as an online version in
the autumn of 2022 (after I had to cancel me going to the attempted physical
one in the US in the summer of 2022).

I was thinking we should perhaps try to go back to trying a physical meetup in
the real world. Probably in the spring of 2024. Probably in a European city.

Thoughts? Dreams? Ideas?