Re: libcurl usage - memory error

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 08:30:44 -0700

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 09:26:36AM -0400, Anass Meskini via curl-library wrote:
> When I run my program in valgrind, I see memory errors. What am I doing wrong?

Both these instances occur in GnuTLS, which deliberately uses some undefined
memory in its operation. It has code to mark these areas as undefined, however,
to stop Valgrind complaining, but this support may not have been enabled in the
GnuTLS library you're using, or it might be inadequate. You might need to
compile your own to make sure it's enabled (_gnutls_memory_mark_defined is the
function) and then ask on a GnuTLS forum if you can't get it going.

Dan