Re: 8.3.0: test1474 fails every time

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 11:21:25 -0700

On Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 01:47:45PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Maybe we should consider adding a way to
> disable/enable tests based on the OS name where it runs?

There's already the "win32" feature for that platform since it's needed often
because of its "special" behaviour. For finer-grained detection (e.g. msys but
not Cygwin) a number of tests are using <precheck>; this is the first time I
can find that we're skipping a test based on another OS. If that starts
happening more often it might be worthwhile adding that feature, otherwise
<precheck> works fine, which I've done in PR#11888.

Dan