Re: Handling Cloudfare issues

From: Henrik Holst via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 10:46:56 +0200

I don't think Cloudflare changed anything in their backend. Sites that use
CloudFlare can activate a special protection mode, e.g Reserve Bank of New
Zealand uses this mode constantly: https://www.rbnz.govt.nz/ so is a good
candidate for tests. This mode is supposed to be activated if your site is
experiencing DDoS like attacks but some site operators seem to think that
it makes their site more secure so they enable it 24x7 (just like how some
write protect pdf-files to make them "more secure").

/HH