RE: "Could not resolve host" error only on the multi interface

From: Dmitry Karpov via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 18:32:49 +0000

I would recommend to try without explicitly setting DNS server and timeout - just to use the default DNS system settings.
Maybe, the "8.8.8.8" is not routable in your setup.

Also, I would run Wireshark or tcpdump to see if your DNS queries/response were actually sent/received on the wire.

Thanks,
Dmitry Karpov