"mastering libcurl"

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 11:46:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

I just wanted to remind everyone that later today my time, I will run the
first part in "mastering libcurl", a session expected to last a little over
two hours and will take you into the world of writing code using libcurl.

The second and final part of this series happens on Monday.

All details, including how to watch, are kept here:

   https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2023/11/01/mastering-libcurl/

Yes, both parts will be recorded and made available after the fact. The slides
will be made available. All example source codes are already available in a
dedicated github repository.