RE: Strange very long time in curl_multi_cleanup() after an SSL request

From: Frédéric BOITEUX via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 07:55:35 +0000

        Thanks Daniel and Rainer for your help !

Using strace was a valuable tip, I quickly found my mistake : In my program (wrote some years ago), I put Curl used sockets back in synchrone mode when I receive a CURL_POLL_REMOVE, to avoid some useless interrupts… It was working with an old Curl library version, but no more on recent ones !

  with regards,
        Fred.