Re: Support HTTP2 Goaway Frame callback for curl multi

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 09:10:36 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024, Cao Duc Quan via curl-library wrote:

> I am working on a small project where I need a callback from CURM when it
> receives the GOAWAY frame. I prepared a patch as follows and could get the
> callback for GOAWAY

Please explain with more words why you need this and what it is for. I'm
asking because this is a frame that it feels fragile to build infrastructure
around. For example, what happens when curl stops the transfer (successfully)
before the GOAWAY is read?

Also, to complicate matters, GOAWAY also exists for QUIC/h3.