libcurl man pages now written in "curldown"

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 00:37:06 +0100 (CET)

FYI;

I just merged https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/12730

This has now changed the file format for how we document libcurl functions and
options. From the former quirky nroff format, to the new almost-markdown
format I call curldown.

The format is documented here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/docs/CURLDOWN.md

One of the upsides with the new format is that the man pages are immediately
browsable and quite readable on GitHub. Example:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/docs/libcurl/curl_easy_perform.md

I hope this format will make it easier for people to contribute even more to
the documentation.

(there is a similar take coming to the curl command line documentation as
well, but this PR is not ready just yet:
https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/12751)