Re: M1 macOS | Memory leaks at SSL that is used by libcurl/8.1.2 (SecureTransport)

From: Mos Yud via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:58:26 +0200

I didn't check it since I assumed I linked only with libcurl.dylib. If i
use this call, i need to link also with openssl.
According to curl documentation curl_easy_cleanup should clean all memory,
and its sounds strange that macOS is shifted with a curl that expose memory
leaks.
I also tested with curl 8.5.0 (aarch64-apple-darwin23.1.0) libcurl/8.5.0
SecureTransport zlib/1.2.12, and didn't see these leaks.