Libcurl with Libssh and port forwarding.

From: Ali Nasir via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 21:13:07 +0530

Dears,
I have a situation where:
1. A ssh tunnel is created using the method described at
https://api.libssh.org/stable/libssh_tutor_forwarding.html.
2. I need to then use libcurl to transfer a file to the remote end point
via this tunnel.
3. Problem is that the libssh does actually make a port forward. Thus
further actions the tunnel need to be done via its channel_write amd
channel_read operations.

Question: how do i achieve thia using libcurl?

Regards,
Ali