Appearance of CURLPROTO_SMTP

From: Vladimir Levijev via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 18:50:55 +0200

Hi,

We are working on allowing our users to build our software with older cURL libraries and we noticed that according to this page

https://curl.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_PROTOCOLS.html

the symbol CURLPROTO_SMTP was added in 7.19.4 it’s actually 7.20.0 . Could you please check it and if needed add some information about this to the page.

Thanks in advance and thanks for the great product!

VL