curl up 2024 Stockholm

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:38:53 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

It is time to get this ball rolling. We gather in Stockholm, Sweden over the
weekend May 4-5. We will of course appreciate as many curl contributors,
maintainers and fans as possible. We will fund top contributors' travel and
lodging to help more people come.

All event details are and will be added to this web page:

   https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2024

The exact venue has not been decided yet, but I have my eyes on one and there
are backup solutions.

Registration will be mandatory and I am setting up the form as we speak and I
will update the page later this week with a link.

We are of course looking for agenda items. Feel free to suggest here or use
the curl-up discussions section: https://github.com/curl/curl-up/discussions/5

Suggestions can be what you want to TALK about or what you want to LISTEN to.
Or what you want to DISCUSS or PROPOSE. Small or big, controversial or mostly
accepted. We want a spread!