Content-Length header line

From: R C via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:45:37 -0600

Hello,

I am writing some c code, using libcurl, to interact with an object
store, MinIO. (to created a bucket/bucket-directory on an object store
S3 compatible).

One of the headers am creating is a "Content-Length: 0" (because there
is no body). Somehow it doesn't arrive, I suspect it was never sent.

Is that known behavior?

thanks,

Ron