Set Response Code for SFTP?

From: Christian Schmitz via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:47:41 +0200

Hello,

We see Responde code is available for HTTP and FTP, but not for SFTP.
For query via CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE and Curl_getinfo.

Could this be changed, so SFTP also sets the field?

It looks like we could need to write the response code when available into the data->info.httpcode field for all three SSH variants.
Comments?

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/