Re: git clone git.haproxy.git with curl-8.7.1 failing writing received data

From: Bertrand Jacquin via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 20:43:34 +0100

On 2024-04-05 20:24, Bertrand Jacquin wrote:

>> Just let us know if you're interested. We can also first wait for
>> Stefan
>> and/or Daniel's analysis of a possible cause for the commit you
>> bisected
>> above before hacking too much stuff, though :-)
>
> Let's see! Latest digging seems to lead to some issue with libcurl in
> this case, I might do some test to drop haproxy from the loop to
> eliminate that, but it'll take me a few hours before I can setup lab.

Well, I'm just stupid, I've a setup now bypassing HAProxy directly
targeting nginx. I did tests against H2 with and without TLS, I'm not
able to reproduce any of both issue (fail writing received data with
curl 8.7.1 and git falling back to use dumb http client, and hang with
dumb http client forced) with curl 8.7.1 with H2 enabled

Cheers,

--
Bertrand