HTTP/2 and server push related questions

From: Abhinav Singhal via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 03:26:51 -0400

Hi,
I need to confirm two things:

1. If I build libcurl with the '--without-nghttp2' flag (and with
'--with-openssl'), will the http2 component be disabled in its entirety?
2. Is CURLMPOT_PUSHFUNCTION the only way to enable the server push feature,
or is there any other (non-CLI) way to enable this feature? In reference to
point 1 above, if I build the code with the '--without-nghttp2' flag, then
HTTP/2 would be disabled as a whole and so would the server push feature,
is that correct?
Thanks.