curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl up 2024 and the finals for Säkerhets-SM

From: Aron Bergman via curl-meet <curl-meet_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 20:25:13 +0100

Hi there!

I'll start with a short summary: The same weekend as curl up 2024 there
will also be a cybersecurity competition for high school students that
is also held in Stockholm. It would be very cool if a curl contributor
would like to visit the competition on Sunday May 5th and hold a talk on
anything related to curl and security for the participants :D

---
I'm involved in organizing a cybersecurity competition called
Säkerhets-SM that is aimed towards Swedish high school students. The
competition consists of an online qualification round and then a final
round held onsite. This year the finals will be held in Stockholm, more
precisely at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
It turns out that curl up 2024 will happen in the same city during the
same weekend as our finals. I thought it would be interesting for the
participants to get a visit from one the largest open source projects
whose software should be very well known by those competing!
So if you are attending curl up 2024 and you think you can spare some
time on Sunday May 5th to visit Säkerhets-SM and hold a talk, preferably
about security + curl, then either respond here or send an email to me
at aron.bergman_at_kodsport.se. We would be very happy to have you!
You can read more about Säkerhets-SM on our website sakerhetssm.se.
The competition is organized by Kodsport Sverige (kodsport.se),
a volunteer organization focused on competitive programming and
security. (Unfortunately, both of the websites are exclusively in Swedish)
I hope you will have a great curl up 2024!
Best regards
Aron Bergman