I need some clarification on the curl verbose output

From: Josh sak via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 23:19:26 -0400

I'm downloading a small sample tar file using `curl` and outputting verbose
log to see the details:

curl -v -H 'Connection: close'
https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-2.95.1/gcc-objc-2.95.1.tar.gz > /dev/null

And this is the tail of the output once download is finished:

<
{ [5 bytes data]
100 274k 100 274k 0 0 453k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
 457k
* Closing connection 0
} [5 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS alert, Client hello (1):
} [2 bytes data]

What is the meaning of TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS alert, Client hello (1) after the
connection is closed, is it trying to reconnect?

Is it being sent by the server, or by the client?

I have seen some curl outputs which don't have the string and `Closing
connection 0` is the last output, what does that mean?