--url-query

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 09:45:38 +0100 (CET)

Team!

I propose adding a new command line option [1] called --url-query that I want
to run by you first before I merge, to see if there's anything obvious I've
forgotten:

This option adds a piece of data, usually a name + value pair, to the end of
the URL query part. The syntax is identical to that used for --data-urlencode
with one extension:

If the argument starts with a + (plus), the rest of the string is provided
as-is unencoded.

This allows users to "build" query parts with options and URL encoding even
when not doing GET requests, which the already provided option -G (--get) is
limited to.

Thoughts?

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/9691