Error downloading message from imap server

From: Luis Muñoz Fuente via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 21:03:59 +0200

Hello:
I can see the number of messages from an imap server with:
curl --user "USER:PASSWD" imaps://imap.zoho.com --request "EXAMINE INBOX"

but when I download a message, it works for me a couple of times but
then it doesn't:
curl --user "USER:PASSWD" "imaps://imap.zoho.com/INBOX;UID=1"

and it tells me: curl: (78) Remote file not found

It also happens to me with another imap server, with
imap.juntadeandalucia.es

Any ideas?

Thank you so much