Re: Error downloading message from imap server

From: Luis Muñoz Fuente via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 09:17:37 +0200

El 24/9/23 a las 22:37, Dan Fandrich via curl-users escribió:
> What curl version? Are you sure it's not the remote server throttling you
> because of too many requests in a short time? ISPs used to restrict the number
> of polls for mail you were allowed to do in a short time; I don't know if they
> still do but it's quite likely. I'd expect to see a different error message in
> that case, though.

Hello Dan:

$curl -V

curl 7.68.0 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.68.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1f
zlib/1.2.11 brotli/1.0.7 libidn2/2.2.0 libpsl/0.21.0 (+libidn2/2.2.0)
libssh/0.9.3/openssl/zlib nghttp2/1.40.0 librtmp/2.3
Release-Date: 2020-01-08
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps
pop3 pop3s rtmp rtsp scp sftp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS brotli GSS-API HTTP2 HTTPS-proxy IDN IPv6 Kerberos
Largefile libz NTLM NTLM_WB PSL SPNEGO SSL TLS-SRP UnixSockets

But it always lets me check the number of messages...

Thanks