Re: PyCurl 7.43.0.3 missing wheel - need advice

From: Kamil Dudka via curl-and-python <curl-and-python_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 12:40:05 +0200

On Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12:06:11 PM CEST laurasurcel16--- via curl-and-
python wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Thank you for accepting my subscription.
> I am contacting you because I use PyCurl in a work related project and
> currently we always try to install latest version. However, since
> yesterday this doesn't work because the wheels for windows are missing. I
> don't want you to believe that I am pressuring you or anything, I just
> wanted to ask your advice on what to do. Should we pin it to previous
> release version for the time being or is the wheel coming today?
>
> We don't have much visibility on your release process and hence this email.
>
> Thank you,
> Laura Surcel

I am not sure what wheels for windows is but I was not able to download
the source tarball for the latest release either. The "Download" link at
http://pycurl.io/ does not work for me:

% curl -f https://dl.bintray.com/pycurl/pycurl/pycurl-7.43.0.3.tar.gz
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

Kamil