curl / Mailing Lists / curl-distros / Single Mail

Archives (was Re: How are folks handling HTTP3 TLS?)

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-distros <curl-distros_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 23:41:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 9 Apr 2024, Samuel Henrique wrote:

> PS: I subscribed a bit late to this list (didn't realize I forgot to
> confirm) and so I lost the initial emails of this thread, they also don't
> seem to be available as the archive is erroring out with 404:
> https://lists.haxx.se/pipermail/curl-distros/

Sorry. The list's info page is still using the mailman default setup, I will
get that sorted "soon". That's why (and where) it links to the archive
wrongly.

You can find the list and its working arcihve on the mailing list page at
https://curl.se/mail/ ... where it points to this URL for the archives:

   https://curl.se/mail/list.cgi?list=curl-distros