cURL error 77

From: Leo Solutions via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:50:48 -0400

Hi guys and girls,

I really need your help on this.
We are using Mailgun PHP API and they use curl to call their api.
For some reason, we have a problem with cURL error 77 and sometimes,
everything is fine.
I have a cronjob that call the update on the cacert.pem 1h before the call
to send newsletter through mailgun.
Each subscriber have their own settings that filter the newsletter. So, I'm
sending approx. 29 000 or less depending on their settings.
Last week, It Works like a charm.
This week, some worked and other, I received that error in the log file.
cURL error 77: error setting certificate verify locations:
  CAfile: /home/tarteset/bin/cacert.pem
  CApath: /home/tarteset/bin/cacert.pem

Thank you for your help because I'm desperate. My customer is pissed off
after us.
I tried with the web hosting support.
I tried with Mailgun support.
Nothing change.