Re: NSS and gskit are getting the axe

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 18:16:47 +0200

On 7/18/23 17:03, Calvin Buckley wrote:
> Do you just need RO access to the certificate store, or writes too?
>
> If so, I might be able to get you access to a less restricted system.

Well, RO access would be a huge asset! It would allow testing with the
standard certificate store, thus access to simple TLS servers.

Testing with a client certificate requires to have write access not only
to the certificate store but also to the DCM web gui and I can't imagine
someone will give me this permission !

But I consider this last point as not important, since the real handling
is in gskit itself, no recent change in curl for it and has been working
for years.

In fact, I also tried to use the DCM on pub400 with the idea to create
my own certificate store, but the access is also restricted :-(

Patrick