Re: NSS and gskit are getting the axe

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:03:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023, Patrick Monnerat via curl-library wrote:

> I have made some local changes to gskit, in hope to save it form deprecation
> (modernize, TLS 1.3, ALPN).
>
> It compiles fine, but unfortunately I can't test it as the certificate store
> access is denied on pub400. This is why I did not submit a PR for it yet.

I'm a little tired of the fragile gskit situation. I'm willing to re-evaluate
once we see a CI job that builds and tests curl with gskit. I want to
(continuned to) raise the bar for what is an acceptable level for supported
TLS libraries in curl.

Because if nobody can make CI builds for gskit, then I don't think it is that
important either.