Re: NSS and gskit are getting the axe

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:08:13 -0700

On Wed, Jul 19, 2023 at 12:30:02AM +0200, Patrick Monnerat via curl-library wrote:
> No tests on OS400: would need perl among other features. These are available
> under PASE which is an AIX emulation, but certainly not native OS400.

If the tests won't even run there, then maybe you can convince our BDFL that a
simple compile test would be good enough. That could be self-contained on OS490
and trivially feed to the autobuilds (https://curl.se/dev/builds.html) but that
doesn't provide much visibility. It could also tie into another server that
does the GitHub interfacing to bring the results into the GitHub PR interface,
such as how Dagobert uses BuildBot to run Solaris builds (e.g.
https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot/builders/curl-unthreaded-solaris10-sparc).
You don't need to turn OS400 into a GitHub runner to accomplish this.

Dan