Re: Correct way to disable cookies temporarily

From: Max via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 18:04:16 +0100

Thank you.

Yes that is a possibility (in addition to saving cookies, disabling the engine to NULL and then reloading the cookies in the engine).

Just a new curl seemed to me a lot of overhead as I do have to connect to the exactly the same url sending me the cookies in the previous connection (cookies I will use again later on).

It should be that setting the header as "Cookie;" (the syntax for header cancellation) discards all the auto engine cookies for the next connection, just as "Accept;" discards Accept: */*

Thanks!