CURL where is it in usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/curl/curl.h

From: Michael via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:08:31 -0800

Hello,

My goal is to post on Twitter via the C programing language.

This is part I don't understand:

CURL *curl;

Where is the "CURL" in the header file and what are it's attributes?
I've attached the example

code for clarification. The code compiles but doesn't actually post and
I'm clueless as to why not?

Yes I have the CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET,ACCESS_TOKEN and
ACCESS_TOKEN_SECRET.

Also, the WriteCallback what should it do? I've run this code through
the GNU debugger but it gives little or

no insight!

Thanks in advance.

Michael