Re: CURL where is it in usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/curl/curl.h

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 23:37:49 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024, Michael via curl-library wrote:

> CURL *curl;
>
> Where is the "CURL" in the header file and what are it's attributes?

It has no "attributes". It is plain pointer to something your application does
not know what it is. We call it a "handle". That handle represents a transfer;
future, present or past.

See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-easy.html

> The code compiles but doesn't actually post and I'm clueless as to why not?

Presumably either the response headers or response body contain information,
or maybe one of the libcurl function calls returned an error. The API
documentation probably explains how to figure out if things work.

> Also, the WriteCallback what should it do?

There is extensive documentation. Try this:
https://curl.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION.html