Re: A single request in loop on macOS

From: Dmitry Karpov via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 23:58:45 +0000

Oh! I think I was confused by this part:

" The behaviour is a little different when switching server (for instance, with the Python one, error is a timeout 28). I really don't understand what's happening and would be glad to have an explantion about what I'm missing."

So, I thought that it wasn't clear why timeouts were happening.

Thanks,
Dmitry Karpov