documentation

From: Michael Brian Bentley via curl-library <curl-library_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:43:17 -0700

I downloaded the epub, pdf and played with the html version of
everything-curl. On this machine (a Mac) none of the interior links
(chapter links, etc) appear to work. (This makes picking up minutiae
about libcurl a challenge!) Are the links working for anyone else and
that this is a problem with my machine?

Thanks!

-Mike